Albion started in 1990 with just three employees in a 37,000 square foot building, and has grown to about 70 employees in two countries and over 100,000 square feet of production space.
Our staff of professionals includes photographers, videographers, interior designers, graphic artists, digital imaging specialists, carpenters, painters, sales coordinators, an accountant, and warehouse personnel, all experienced and highly skilled.
- 1990 – Albion is forged by two successful industry veterans with a focus on quality, service and affordability.
- 1995 – 1999 – Albion’s reputation for value and excellence flourished in the 1990’s and in 1999 we built 24,000 additional square feet of studio space.
- 2003 – Albion continues to build on the achievements of it’s over 62 employees and in 2003 again expanded, allowing for 95,000 square feet of studio space.
- 2004 – Albion is awarded “Supplier of the Year” by Lowe’s Companies, Inc., the only photography studio to ever receive this prestigious award!
- 2008 – Established a presence in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam allowing us to offer photography services in a studio or in a manufacturer’s facility.
- 2011 – Added videography to our list of services and produced a number of highly successful videos for our clients.
- 2012 – To meet the growing demand for our video services we brought in two additional people and invested in additional equipment enabling us to produce more sophisticated work in a timely manner.
- 2012 – This was a momentous year for Albion. Due to increasing demand, Albion added over 20 new talented employees that work in design, photography, post production, sales, coordination, construction and setup.